Thursday 14 February 2013

Daily Smooth: Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

Well, because today is Valentine's Day I had to post one of the soppiest slow jamz I could muster up.

So here's one of Boyz II Men's many smash hits from their second album II.

I'm not even going to go into what this songs is about - the title says it all. As with most Boyz II Men songs, we get a nice sampling of Wanya and Shawn's sublime voices in the verses and then some of the sweetest harmonies you'll ever hear during the choruses and bridge.

This sort of song is the hallmark of Boyz II Men, and the album II is loaded with songs like this - guys take note - you can play this without skipping a track and your lady will love it.

So there we go - one for the lovers.


I'll Make Love To You

No comments:

Post a Comment