Saturday 1 September 2012

Daily Heavy: As I Lay Dying - Paralyzed

Today I'm posting one of metalcore's legends.
As I Lay Dying have honed and perfected the well balanced and catchy brand of metalcore they put out.

I've seen them live and their songs, as well as frontman Tim Lambesis' energetic performances, really get a crowd going. They are a band who you can tell are having fun whilst on tour - and that's all you can ask from a rock or metal band.

I love the balance of Lambesis' screams and bassist Josh Gilbert's clean vocals.
The guitar riffs and drums are tight and driving.

This is a very recent song from the band - it comes from the semi compilation/cover album Decas which was released last year.
If you get the chance to see this band live - do it, you will not be disappointed.

Paralyzed

No comments:

Post a Comment