Sunday 23 September 2012

Daily Heavy: Sacred Mother Tongue - Two Thousand Eight Hundred

You guys may have realized by now that I love metalcore.

This band, to my ears, are like the British All That Remains. The riffing and song structure are very similar.

This song combines all the pedal-tone riffs you come to expect from this genre, a nice mix of screamed and clean vocals, a tasty guitar solo from guitar god Andy James and then a brutal, mean sounding breakdown that makes me want to fight somebody after I hear it.

This is a very old Sacred Mother Tongue song and their new stuff is better written in my opinion.
These guys are definitely part of British metal's revival along with the likes of Evile and Rise To Remain - check them out!

Two Thousand Eight Hundred

No comments:

Post a Comment