Tuesday 4 December 2012

Daily Ghetto: Waka Flocka Flame - Hard In Da Paint

BRICKSQUAAAAAAAAAD!

Now that I've got that out of the way, I am finally posting a Waka Flocka song - and not just any song - tha muthafuckin anthem, Hard In Da Paint.

This beat hits so damn hard and gets me so pumped up. This is my gym hype song, my predrink hype song, my I'm about to go to a club and get crunk song. I'm sorry Lil Jon, but Waka Flocka's got hype songs on smash.

This song makes me want to hit up an Atlanta club and go frickin nuts when the DJ spins this banger.
Why on earth UK DJs have failed to pick up on what should be the song to replace Get Low by Lil Jon, is beyond me.

This is the song you need to listen to when you need to get hyped up for anything - I guarantee you.

Job interview - listen to this before and you'll smash it.
First date - listen to this before and you will have her inviting you back home.
Exam - pump this before you go in and then afterwards after you've murked it.

Seriously guys, forget "Carpe Diem", my life motto is "I go hard in tha muthafukin paint!".

Hard In Da Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment